this account, these are:
1. The military courts will be presided over by 1 Session[s] Judge or Additional Session[s] Judge along with a military officer.
2. The Sessions Judge / Additional sessions Judge will be nominated by the concerned Chief Justice.
3. The period will be for 1 year from starting date.
4. Right of Judicial Review by High Courts under Article 199 of the Constitution.
5. The High Court shall decide the case within 60 day[s].
6. Accused to be produced within 24 hours before the concerned Court.
7. Accused to be supplied with grounds of arrest within 24 hours.
8. Accused shall have right to engage a [counsel] of his choice.
9. Provisions of Qanoon-e-Shahadat 1984 shall apply.
Post a Comment
Comments are subject to moderation and must be submitted under your real name. Anonymous comments will not be posted (even though the form seems to permit them).