· Feedback is encouraged and can be submitted online. Six cross-country roundtable meetings will be held with a range of stakeholders and the general public will be able to make submissions at www.canada.ca/defence-consultations.
Simultaneously, the Senate and House Committees on National Defence will study issues of relevance to the policy review which is scheduled to end in July 2016.
Also, the Minister of National Defence named the following individuals to act as advisors:
1. The Honorable Louise Arbour, a former Justice of the Supreme Court and UN High Commissioner for Human Rights.
2. Former Liberal Defence Minister (and earlier Minister of Foreign Affair), the Honourable Bill Graham [2004-2006].
3. Former Chief of the Defence Staff, General (retired) Ray Henault [2001-2003].
4. Former senior public servant Ms. Margaret Purdy currently a member of the Audit Committee of Communications Security Establishment (CSE) Canada.