|Brig. Gen. S.T. Ansell|
- Pakistan's military courts (to sunset in January 2017 unless the Constitution is amended again)
- UN peacekeeper discipline in the Central African Republic and elsewhere
- Sexual assault in the U.S. armed forces
- Command-centric disposition power in the U.S.
- Pending Canadian Supreme Court cases
- Military court reform in Lebanon
- Military Justice Review Group report (to be made public by the Pentagon -- but when?)
- Chinese military justice reform
- Colombian reform legislation under review by the Constitutional Court
- Nigerian military justice in free-fall?
- Agenda-setting by the UN's new special rapporteur on the independence of judges and lawyers (will military justice reform and the Decaux Principles be given priority?)
What have we overlooked? Please comment (real names only, please.)