here. Among the contributions:
- Arne Willy Dahl, Military Justice and Self-Interest in Accountability
- Elizabeth Lutes Hillman, Accountability in the 19th-Century US Army
- Christopher Jenks, Self-Interest or Self-Inflicted? How the United States Charges Its Service Members for Violating the Laws of War
- Franklin D. Rosenblatt, Awakening Self-Interest: American Military Justice in Afghanistan and Iraq
- Roberta Arnold, Prosecuting Members of the Armed Forces for Core International Crimes: A Judicial Act in the Self-Interest of the Armed Forces?
Congratulations to FICHL, the editors and the contributors.